Employee in the field of finance (f/m/d)
About DIW Econ
DIW Econ is the consulting company of the German Institute for Economic Research (DIW Berlin) and is located in the centre of Berlin. Located close to the government quarter and connected to Germany’s largest economic research institute, we offer an exceptional and international working environment.
Our services include client-oriented economic consulting for national and international companies, governments and international organisations.
We are an innovative and dynamic company with an international focus. You will work in a modern office in the centre of Berlin with a highly motivated team and flat hierarchies. You will be fully trained by our team in your new position of responsibility. We offer a varied job with flexible working hours and a competitive salary in a pleasant, family-friendly working environment. Part-time work is possible.
- Invoice processing and auditing
- Budget and time monitoring of third party funded projects including preparation of funding applications & maintenance of third party funding records
- Preparation of accounts and communication with external financial and payroll service provider
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of formal tender documents
- Support management in operational and administrative matters
- Degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s or Diploma or comparable qualification) and enjoyment of working in an academic/scientific environment
- Proficiency in all standard MS Office programmes
- Independence, ability to work in a team, customer orientation
- Very good written and spoken German
- Knowledge of English and some accounting experience is an advantage
Please send your application with a letter of motivation, a meaningful curriculum vitae and proof of education, stating your salary requirements, by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +49 30-20 60 972-0.