Employee in the field of administration & office management (f/m/d)
About DIW Econ
DIW Econ is the consulting company of the German Institute for Economic Research (DIW Berlin) and is located in the centre of Berlin. In close proximity to the government district and connected to Germany’s largest economic research institute, we offer an exceptional and international working environment.
Our services include client-oriented economic consulting for national and international companies, governments and international organisations.
A friendly and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies awaits you in a modern office in the centre of Berlin. You will be fully trained for your new position of responsibility. We offer a varied job with flexible working hours and an above-average salary in a considerate, pleasant and family-friendly working environment.
- Operational and administrative support in the preparation and delivery of consultancy projects
- General office organisation and back-office management, e.g. coordinating appointments, managing travel, ordering, mail, vehicle fleet
- Communication with external suppliers (incl. IT)
- Completed university studies (Bachelor’s degree or higher) or comparable professional qualification
- Affinity for working in an academic/scientific environment
- Proficiency in all standard MS Office programmes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organisational skills and service orientation
- Good knowledge of German
- Knowledge of English and other languages would be an advantage
- An affinity for digital applications is an advantage
Please send your application including cover letter, CV and all relevant documents, earliest possible starting date and salary requirements by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +49 30-20 60 972-0.